Featured in the Dairy Month Event 2021
Get the flavor of that classic campfire cuisine?without having to make an actual fire?with our No-Bake Mini S'mores Cheesecakes. With only 20 minutes of prep time, No-Bake Mini S'mores Cheesecakes are a simple, tasty option when you just can't get outdoors.
Recipe provided by Philadelphia
For more Philadelphia recipe inspiration go to: https://www.myfoodandfamily.com/
Directions1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Crush 4 graham crackers into fine crumbs; mix with butter and 2 tablespoons sugar until blended. Spoon into 10 paper-lined muffin cups, adding about 1 tablespoon crumb mixture to each cup. Use back of spoon to firmly press crumb mixture onto bottoms of cups.
3. Microwave chocolate and 1-1/2 cups COOL WHIP (about half of tub) in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 min.; stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Spoon 1 teaspoon chocolate mixture over each crust. Reserve remaining chocolate mixture for later use.
4. Sprinkle gelatine over water in small microwaveable bowl. Let stand 1 minute; stir. Microwave 15 seconds; stir until gelatine is completely dissolved.
5. Beat cream cheese, vanilla and remaining sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Beat in gelatine. Fold in remaining COOL WHIP. Spoon over crusts; smooth tops. Cover with reserved chocolate mixture.
6. Freeze 2 hours. Remove cheesecakes from liners just before serving; top with marshmallows. Break remaining graham cracker into small pieces; place over cheesecakes.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving
Total Fat (g): 21 g
Saturated Fat(g): 14 g
Cholesterol (mg): 35 mg
Sodium (mg): 190 mg
Carbohydrates (g): 35 g
Fiber (g). 1 g
Protein (g) 4 g
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more