1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. In a large bowl, combine muesli cereal, dried cranberries, peanuts, pepitas and sesame seeds.
3. In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, add butter. Once melted, stir in honey, brown sugar and salt, bring to a boil.
4. Once boiling, cook mixture for 2 1/2 minutes, being careful mixture doesn’t boil out of pan, remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
5. Using a rubber spatula, pour mixture over muesli mixture, mixing until muesli mixture is completely coated. Press mixture firmly into a 13x9-inch pan that has been coated with cooking spray.
6. Top with a sprinkling of more sesame seeds, if desired. Place pan in the refrigerator.
7. When ready to serve, let sit at room temperature for 15 minutes.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Calories: 178 (Calories from Fat: 72)
Total Fat: 8g (Saturated Fat: 3g)
Total Carbohydrates: 27g (Dietary Fiber: 2g