Directions1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. To make crust, blend butter and 6 cups Cocoa PEBBLES in a food processor until sticky.
3. Pour mixture into a 9-inch spring form pan.
4. Smooth out with the bottom of a spoon until crust is spread evenly.
5. To make filling, melt 1/4 cup whipping cream and 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl in 10 second intervals, stirring between intervals until smooth.
6. Using an electric hand-mixer, or standing mixer, beat cream cheese for 30 seconds. Slowly mix in powdered sugar and melted chocolate mixture. Beat for 1 minute.
7. Mix in remaining whipping cream and beat on high for 4 minutes or until stiff peaks form.
8. Pour mixture into the springform on top of crust. Spread until even and gently pat side of pan to smooth out batter.
9. Place in the refrigerator and allow to chill for at least 6 hours.
10. Before handling cake, wash hands with soap and running water.
11. Using a small sharp knife, carefully cut around edges of cake and remove cake from pan.
12. Melt remaining semi-sweet chocolate and white chocolate, separately, in microwave-safe dishes in the microwave, using 10-second intervals until full melted.
13. Decorate by drizzling remaining semi-sweet chocolate, sprinkling with remaining Cocoa PEBBLES and finishing with drizzles of white chocolate.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsRecipe provided by Post.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more