Cooking Time: Cook 10- 12 Minutes
June/July 2019 Dig In Recipe
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. In a 10-quart pot over high heat, combine water, wine, lemon halves, salt, bay leaves, coriander seeds, peppercorns and parsley; bring to a rolling boil.
4. Once boiling, using tongs, gently slide lobsters into the water, headfirst. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until lobsters are bright red. Using tongs, carefully remove lobsters, sideways so that any of the trapped liquid will drain from their shells. Transfer to a platter or cutting board and let cool.
4. Crack lobster shells and pick meat from tail and claws. Cut meat into bite-sized pieces and place in a large bowl. Add celery, lemon juice, chives and mayonnaise and mix well; season to taste with pepper.
5. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Spread flat sides of rolls with butter and cook for 2 minutes, cut side down, or until golden. Place lettuce leaves inside of buns, fill with lobster mixture and serve.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition Information Per Serving:
Calories: 558 (Calories from Fat: 171)
Total Fat: 19g (Saturated Fat: 6g)
Total Carbohydrates: 18g (Dietary Fiber: 2g, Sugars: 3g)