Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Cooking Time: 13 Minutes
May 2023 Dig In Recipe
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Rinse fresh produce.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Coat 8, 3 1/2-inch tart pans with cooking spray. Place all 8 pans on a large, rimmed baking sheet.
- Roll out pie crusts to straighten edges. Using a 4 1/2-inch bowl or circle, cut 4 circles from each crust and press into tart pan bottoms and up sides. Prick bottom of each several times with a fork. Bake until golden brown, about 13 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes. Remove from pans and cool completely.
- In a medium bowl using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese spread, powdered sugar and extract until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, beat whipping cream until soft peaks form. Fold into the cream cheese mixture. Evenly divide mixture between tart shells; sprinkle each with 1/2 teaspoon cane sugar.
- In a large bowl add nectarines. Sprinkle lemon juice over top and toss well.
- Starting from the outer edge, begin pressing the nectarine slices into the mixture around the edge, start next circle by placing slices over gaps in previous circle. Continue to form smaller circles as you move toward the center.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Calories: 366, Total Fat: 25g, Saturated Fat: 12g, Cholesterol: 48mg, Sodium: 303mg, Carbohydrates: 33g, Fiber: 2g, Sugars: 10g, Protein: 3g