Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: Cook 30 Minutes
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking pan with foil that has been coated with cooking spray.
4. Brush fillets lightly with butter and place in prepared pan; season to taste with salt and pepper. Wash hands after handling raw fish.
5. Bake to an internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit as verified with an instant-read food thermometer, about 20 minutes. Gently cut into chunks, set aside and keep warm.
6. In a large pan over medium heat, add oil. Once hot, add shallot and cook for 2 minutes. Add garlic, mushrooms and thyme and cook, stirring often, for 3 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
7. Add wine and simmer for 2 minutes or until reduced by half; stir in flour.
8. Stir in milk and cream and bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to low and let simmer for 2 minutes or until sauce thickens; stir in cheese until melted.
9. Cook pasta following package directions; drain, reserving 1/2 cup cooking water.
10. Add reserved cooking water to cream mixture. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute; season with salt and pepper.
11. Serve pasta topped with fish and mushroom cream sauce.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Calories: 594 (Calories from 369)
Total Fat: 41g (Saturated Fat: 21g)
Total Carbohydrates: 25g (Dietary Fiber: 3g