Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: Grill 10 Minutes, Chill 30 Minutes
These turkey burgers are great, quick and full of flavor. Sautéed mushrooms and shallots with a little Swiss cheese are mixed into the patties to create an exciting twist on a classic flavor combo. Serve on hamburger rolls with the homemade garlic aioli and your favorite toppings!
DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. In a small, combine garlic and a pinch of salt.
2. Using the back of a spoon, scrap and press garlic against the sides of the bowl to make a very smooth paste.
3. Add mayonnaise and lemon juice and whisk together until combined. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes to allow garlic aioli flavors to blend.
4. In a large skillet over medium heat, add oil. Once hot add shallots and mushrooms and sauté for 5 minutes; transfer to a medium bowl and let cool.
5. Add cheese, salt, pepper and turkey and mix to combine; form mixture into 4 patties.
6. Coat grill grate with cooking spray and preheat to medium-high.
7. Add patties and grill for 5 minutes. Flip patties over and grill for another 5 minutes or until cooked through.
8. Serve on hamburger rolls with lettuce, tomato, onion and garlic aioli.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving
Calories: 370 (Calories from Fat: 207)
Total Fat: 23g (Saturated Fat: 5g)
Total Carbohydrates: 5g (Dietary Fiber: 0g