Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 40 Minutes
January 2023 Dig In Recipe
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Coat an 8x8-inch baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
5. In a large bowl, combine fruit and 1 tablespoon flour and toss well. Wash hands after handling raw flour.
6. Add 1/4 cup honey and mix well. Place in prepared dish and set aside.
7. In a medium bowl, combine remaining flour, oats, pumpkin seeds, pine nuts, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg and mix well.
8. Add remaining honey and coconut oil and mix well to combine. Evenly place on top of fruit mixture and bake for 25 minutes.
9. Remove from oven and carefully cover with foil. Bake for 15 minutes or until fruit is bubbly and topping is browned and crisp.
10. Let cool for 20 minutes before serving.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Calories: 165, Total Fat: 5g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 0mg, Sodium: 1mg, Carbohydrates: 28g, Fiber: 8g, Sugars: 12g, Protein: 4g