- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Rinse fresh produce.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Coat an 8x8-inch baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine fruit and 1 tablespoon flour and toss well. Wash hands after handling raw flour.
- Add 1/4 cup honey and mix well. Place in prepared dish and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining flour, oats, pumpkin seeds, pine nuts, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg and mix well.
- Add remaining honey and coconut oil and mix well to combine. Evenly place on top of fruit mixture and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and carefully cover with foil. Bake for 15 minutes or until fruit is bubbly and topping is browned and crisp.
- Let cool for 20 minutes before serving.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, Visit fightbac.org
Calories: 165, Total Fat: 5g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 0mg, Sodium: 1mg, Carbohydrates: 28g, Fiber: 8g, Sugars: 12g, Protein: 4g