1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
4. Place mini pita rounds on a baking sheet and top each with sauce, Italian seasoning, cheese, pepperoni slices and tomato slices.
5. Bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
6. Let cool for 5 minutes and then store in an airtight food storage container in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days.
7. Serve garnished with basil leaves if desired.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Total Fat 11 g
Saturated Fat 6.0 g
Cholesterol 33.00 mg
Sodium 799.00 mg
Carbohydrates 38.00 g
Fiber 2.00 g
Sugars 2.00 g
Protein 14 g