Mexican-Style Street Corn
Recipe featured on Food in :60 Segment with Big Y's registered dietitians Carrie Taylor, RDN, LDN and Andrea Luttrell, RDN, LDN.
Watch the recipe video here.
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
3. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
4. Mix mayonnaise, sour cream, chili powder, garlic and cilantro together in a bowl.
5. Place husked corn on oiled grill grates and cook each side for 2 to 3 minutes, about 8 minutes total.
6. Remove corn from grill and place on a serving platter. Brush corn with cream mixture and sprinkle with cheese.
7. Garnish with additional cilantro if desired and enjoy!
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, Visit fightbac.org!