WINE PAIRING: Graham Norton Sauvignon Blanc, 750 ml Rich and juicy with Honeysuckle, Lanolin and Savory, Saline Elements to the Plump peach and Melon
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. Cut chicken breasts into 1 to 2 inch cubes. Wash hands after handling raw chicken.
4. In a large bowl, whisk together yogurt, Mediterranean Grille Sauce, salt, pepper and parsley. Add chicken and toss until all pieces are coated. Cover and place in the refrigerator to marinate for at least 2 hours.
5. Soak 4 to 6 wooden skewers in water until well saturated. Remove chicken from refrigerator and place onto skewers. Wash hands after handling raw chicken.
6. Grill over medium-high heat, turning to sear each side. Continue grilling until chicken reaches internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit as verified with an instant-read food thermometer.
7. Serve over Greek salad or with a side of rice and vegetables.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!