Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
Recipe featured on "Food in :60" Segment with Carrie Taylor, RDN, LDN and Andrea Luttrell, RDN, LDN.
Watch the recipe video here.
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Pat chickpeas dry with a paper towel.
5. Place chickpeas on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
6. Place spinach in a serving bowl. Arrange 1/3 cup of the prepared roasted chickpeas and follow with farro, cucumbers, tomato, hummus and feta around the top of the spinach.
7. Garnish with parsley, drizzle with balsamic vinegar and enjoy.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!