DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place beef and pork in a large bowl.
3. In a medium skillet over medium heat, add oil. Add celery, garlic and onion and cook for 6 minutes or until softened; let cool slightly then add to meat in bowl along with 1 tablespoon each parsley, sage and thyme and ½ tablespoon chives.
4. Place bread in a food processor; pulse to form coarse crumbs; transfer to large bowl with meat along with eggs, milk and salt and pepper to taste; mix until well combined. Let stand for 10 minutes.
5. Place meat mixture into a 9x5-inch loaf pan that has been coated with cooking spray. Bake for 65 minutes or until meatloaf is browned and internal temperature reaches 160 degrees Fahrenheit. Remove from oven and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
6. In a small bowl, whisk together garlic-infused olive oil, melted butter and remaining herbs. Serve with meatloaf.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving Calories: 334 (Calories from Fat: 198)
Total Fat: 22g (Saturated Fat: 8g)
Total Carbohydrates: 10g (Dietary Fiber: 1g