- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Rinse fresh produce.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray and place over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and cook until onion softens, about 4 minutes.
- Add crumbled meatloaf and cook until mixture is hot, about 5 minutes.
- Add flour and cook for 3 more minutes. Wash hands after handling raw flour.
- Add broth, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper and mix well. Let simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add peas, corn and carrot mix and sour cream and stir to combine. Pour into a 2 1/2-quart casserole dish.
- Top with mashed potatoes and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake until the filling is bubbly and the potatoes are golden brown on top, about 30 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org.
Calories: 338, Total Fat: 11g, Saturated Fat: 6g, Cholesterol: 80mg, Sodium: 963mg, Carbohydrates: 37g, Fiber: 4g, Sugars: 13g, Protein: 21g