Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 12 Minutes
October 2022 Dig In Recipe
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
3. In a large bowl, combine beef, eggs, breadcrumbs, Italian seasoning, parsley, garlic, onion, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and salt and pepper to taste; mix well. Wash hands after handling raw beef and eggs.
4. Gradually add milk and mix well. If mixture seems too moist, add additional breadcrumbs.
5. Form mixture into 8 patties. Wash hands after handling raw beef and eggs.
6. Coat grill grates with cooking spray and preheat to medium-high.
7. Add burger patties and grill for 6 minutes per side or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees Fahrenheit as verified with an instant-read food thermometer.
8. Serve on a bun with your favorite condiments.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition Information Per Serving (patty only)
Total Fat: 19g
Saturated Fat: 7g
Total Carbohydrates: 20g
Dietary Fiber: 1g