Who needs pasta when it’s the meatballs and sauce you really want. Succulent, cheesy meatballs piled on toasted rolls with plenty of cheese and marinara sauce slathered over the top. These meatball grinders make for a delicious dinner your family will love!
DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. Cook meatballs according to package directions. Remove from oven and keep warm.
2. In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine pasta sauce, onion and red bell pepper, bring to a gently boil.
3. Reduce heat and simmer until warmed through.
4. Add meatballs and keep warm.
5. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
6. Place rolls on baking sheets and bake in the oven for 5 minutes or until edges are slightly browned, remove from heat.
7. Evenly spoon meatballs and sauce between rolls, top with shredded cheese and serve.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving
Calories: 441 (Calories from Fat: 189)
Total Fat: 21g (Saturated Fat: 10g)
Total Carbohydrates: 42g (Dietary Fiber: 4g