Maple Glazed Butternut Squash
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Butter a 2-quart oblong glass baking dish; set aside.
4. In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Once melted, whisk in syrup, garlic, parsley and chives.
5. Place squash in a large bowl. Pour butter mixture over it and season with salt and pepper; toss to coat.
6. Transfer mixture to prepared baking dish, cover with foil and bake 40 minutes. Uncover and bake for 30 minutes more or until squash is tender.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Calories: 160 (Calories from Fat: 70)
Total Fat: 8g (Saturated Fat: 5g)
Total Carbohydrates: 24g (Dietary Fiber: 2g