Recipe featured in the Living Well Eating Smart newsletter #63 (dated 1/14/16-3/23/16).
Recipe courtesy of the National Mango Board. For other mango-inspired recipes, visit their website.
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray eight 10-ounce baking dishes with cooking spray.
4. Stir together oats, brown sugar, flour, spread and 1 teaspoon cinnamon with a fork until it resembles coarse crumbs; set aside.
5. Stir together mango, honey and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon in a medium bowl and spoon into prepared dishes.
6. Crumble topping over the mango mixture and sprinkle with peanuts. Wash hands after handling raw flour.
7. Bake for 20 minutes or until mango mixture is hot and bubbly and topping is golden brown.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Total Fat 5 g
Saturated Fat < 1 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 40 mg
Carbohydrates 33 g
Fiber 3 g
Protein 3 g