M&M Brownies with Peanut Butter Frosting
Recipe provided by Mars Wrigley.
Get inspired and watch us cook up this delicious recipe!
Holiday Recipes SS 2022
1. Wash hands with soap and running water.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit; spray 13 x 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
3. In a small saucepot, heat chocolate chips and 1/2 cup butter over low heat until most chips are melted, stirring frequently with rubber spatula, about 4 minutes. Remove from heat and stir until all chips are melted.
4. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, brown sugar and vanilla extract; whisk in chocolate mixture. Wash hands after handling raw eggs.
5. Whisk in flour until incorporated; fold in M&M's. Wash hands after handling raw flour.
6. Pour batter into prepared dish; bake until toothpick inserted in center comes out with a few crumbs, about 30 minutes. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
7. In a medium bowl, with mixer on medium-high speed, beat cream cheese, peanut butter, powdered sugar and remaining 1/4 cup butter 2 minutes or until light and fluffy.
8. In a separate medium bowl, with mixer on medium speed, beat heavy cream 3 minutes or until soft peaks form; fold into peanut butter mixture. Makes about 3 cups.
9. Transfer cream cheese mixture to piping bag fitted with large star tip. Cut brownie into 12 rectangles. Pipe cream cheese mixture onto brownies; sprinkle with sprinkles. Makes 12 brownies.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Total Fat  41 g
Cholesterol  114 mg
Sodium  158 mg
Carbohydrates  60 g
Fiber  3 g
Protein  11 g