Make-Ahead Breakfast Burritos
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. Crack eggs into a large bowl and season with salt and pepper. Whisk until well beaten. Wash hands after handling raw eggs.
4. Heat a large skillet over medium heat and spray with cooking spray.
5. Pour in eggs and scramble until well set. Place eggs on a plate and let cool slightly.
6. Divide scrambled eggs between tortillas and top each with shredded cheese and desired toppings.
7. Roll each tortilla by folding over top, folding in sides then rolling tortilla tightly to the end.
8. Wrap each tortilla in plastic wrap or aluminum foil, then place in a large freezer bag and freeze.
9. To reheat frozen burritos, remove plastic wrap or foil and wrap burrito loosely in a paper towel.
10. Microwave for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes until thoroughly heated. Let stand 20 seconds before serving.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!