Directions1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Position oven rack in the middle of the oven, about 4-6 inches from heat element. Preheat broiler and line a baking sheet with foil.
3. In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Add garlic and sauté for 2 minutes. Add wine and let simmer for 2 minutes or until reduced slightly. Add honey, lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste. Whisk until honey has melted and mixture is well combined; set aside.
4. Using sharp kitchen shears, cut the top shell down the center of the back to the end of the tail, leaving tail fan intact; remove vein or shell shards.
5. Spread the meat slightly open. Place lobster tails, meat side up, on prepared baking sheet and season with salt and pepper. Using half the sauce, brush over each lobster tail; reserve the remaining sauce for serving. Broil for 10 minutes or until lobster meat is opaque.
6. Garnish with parsley and serve immediately with the remaining sauce and lemon wedges.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving: Calories: 429 (Calories from Fat: 162)
Total Fat: 18g (Saturated Fat: 10g)
Total Carbohydrates: 17g (Dietary Fiber: 0g