DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium bowl, combine lobster, celery, green onion and tarragon.
3. In a separate bowl using an electric mixer, beat together mayonnaise, heavy cream and lemon juice.
4. Stir in hot sauce, salt and pepper; add to lobster mixture.
5. Place in refrigerator to chill until rolls are done.
6. Split the rolls, brush the cut sides with butter and bake on a baking sheet for 5 minutes or until they are lightly browned.
7. Fill each roll with the lobster salad, cut in half and serve.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving
Calories: 253 (Calories from Fat: 162)
Total Fat: 18g (Saturated Fat: 5g)
Total Carbohydrates: 12g (Dietary Fiber: 0g