1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. In a 10-quart pot over high heat, combine water, wine, lemon halves, salt, bay leaves, coriander seeds, peppercorns and parsley. Bring to a rolling boil.
4. Once boiling, using tongs, gently slide lobsters into the water, headfirst. Cook until lobsters are bright red and flesh is pearly and opaque, about 10 minutes. Wash hands after handling raw lobsters.
5. Using tongs, carefully remove lobsters sideways so that any of the trapped liquid will drain from their shells. Transfer to a platter or cutting board and let cool.
6. Crack lobster shells and pick meat from tail and claws. Cut meat into bite-sized pieces and place in a large bowl. Add celery, lemon juice, chives, mayonnaise, Cajun seasoning and pepper and mix well.
7. Place lettuce leaves inside bread, fill with lobster mixture and serve.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Calories: 558, Total Fat: 19g, Saturated Fat: 6g, Cholesterol: 371mg, Sodium: 1329mg, Carbohydrates: 18g, Fiber: 2g, Sugars: 3g, Protein: 76g