DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat.
2. Salt the water and add the lobsters.
3. When the water comes to a second boil, cook the lobsters for 12 to 15 minutes.
4. Remove the lobsters from the water and let cool.
5. Crack the tails, knuckles and claws. Pick out the meat from the shells over a bowl to hold the juices. Reserve the tomalley. Set aside.
6. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
7. Melt the butter in a frying pan over medium heat and add the tomalley and lemon juice.
8. Remove from heat and stir in the crushed snack crackers.
9. Add enough reserved lobster juice so the mixture is thick like turkey stuffing.
10. Divide lobster meat among 4 individual casserole dishes.
11. Cover each dish with the cracker mixture, patting it on evenly.
12. Bake until the top begins to brown, about 10 minutes.
13. Remove the dishes from the oven and garnish each with a parsley sprig and a lemon wedge.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!