DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. In a large skillet over medium heat, add 3 tablespoons butter and 1 tablespoon oil. Once butter has melted, add onion, cayenne pepper and sugar; stir to combine. Let onion cook for 7 minutes, stirring occasionally. When softened, add vinegar and cook for 3-4 minutes; remove from skillet with a slotted spoon and set aside.
2. Drain skillet and return it to medium heat; add 1 tablespoon oil and 2 tablespoons butter. Once butter has melted, add garlic and cook for 2 minutes. Add lobster and cook for 1-2 minutes or until heated through; remove from heat with a slotted spoon and set aside.
3. Preheat panini grill to high.
4. Place rolls on a work surface and brush insides with remaining butter. On one half of roll, evenly layer with 1½ slices cheese and a quarter of the caramelized onion, lobster and spinach leaves; top with other half of roll, pressing gently to pack down.
5. Place sandwiches on grill, close the top plate and cook for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, Visit fightbac.org
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving: Calories: 671 (Calories from Fat: 270)
Total Fat: 30g (Saturated Fat: 16g)
Total Carbohydrates: 60g (Dietary Fiber: 3g