Prepare your bookworms for Back to School with this DIY snack! Made with Little Bites Muffins and Soft Baked Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies, it's the perfect study buddy.
Recipe provided by Entenmann's Little Bites
For more inspiration, go to: https://www.littlebites.com/recipe/little-bites-back-school-diy-bookworm-snack
Featured in the Back To School Event 2021
Directions1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Mix white icing with specified colors (Green, Yellow, Blue, Orange, Pink), leaving a portion of white icing uncolored.
3. Fill piping bags with colored icing. Ice tops of 8 Little Bites Chocolate Chip Muffins with different colors (4 green, 1 yellow, 1 blue, 1 orange, 1 pink).
4. Create Bookworm's glasses- Ice two cookie halves with white icing and place on top of one green iced muffin; create a loop between the two cookies with black icing to create glasses; add a black icing dot in the center of each white iced cookie to create pupils.
5. Arrange Little Bites muffins in worm shape (alternating between green and other colors).
6. Add Little Bites Chocolate Chip Cookies to every other muffin top. Enjoy!
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsBig Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more