Lemon Prosciutto Kiwi
Directions1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce under running water prior to prepping.
3. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Slice bread into ½-inch slices. Brush both sides with 2 tablespoons olive oil and place on baking sheet in single layer.
5. Bake bread for 5 to 7 minutes, flipping halfway, until both sides are golden brown.
6. While bread is hot, rub both sides of bread with garlic clove, cut side down. Set aside.
7. In a food processor, add feta and cream cheese. Pulse to combine.
8. Add 1/3 cup olive oil, lemon juice and salt and pepper. Mix until creamy. Set aside in.
9. Assemble bruschetta: Spread lemon feta mixture on slice of bread. Roll slice of prosciutto and place over feta. Top with kiwi slices. Repeat step for all toast slices. Wash hands with soap and water after handling.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsBig Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more