Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: Cook 7 Minutes
September 2022 Big Y Dig In Magazine Recipe
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
3. In a shaker jar with a tight -fitting lid, combine shallot, 1 minced garlic clove, lemon juice, lemon zest, parsley, salt and pepper. Slowly add oil, cover and shake to blend; store dressing in the refrigerator until ready to use.
4. In a large bowl, toss together shrimp, remaining garlic, seafood seasoning and pepper to taste. Wash hands after handling raw shrimp.
5. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add shrimp and sautée for 5 minutes or until shrimp’s flesh is pearly and opaque.
6. Stir in white beans and additional salt and pepper and cook for 2 minutes or until warmed through. Serve over salad greens with dressing.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Total Fat 8 g
Saturated Fat 4 g
Cholesterol 158 mg
Sodium 865 mg
Carbohydrates 49 g
Fiber 11 g
Sugars 1 g
Protein 32 g