DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. Preheat oven to 375
2. Tear a piece of heavy-duty tin foil, large enough to make a sealed pouch around the piece of salmon
3. Lightly spray cooking spray on tin foil and place salmon on tin foil, skin side down
4. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper
5. Evenly sprinkle dill over top of salmon
6. Cut lemon in half – One half cut into circle slices and lay on top of salmon. Set aside the second half of lemon
7. Cut 2 tablespoons of butter into 4 slices and place on top of lemon slices
8. Lift the edges of the tin foil up before adding the liquids
9. Pour in wine and chicken broth
10. Squeeze the other half of the lemon over salmon
11. Seal foil pouch and place in oven on baking sheet for 25 – 30 minutes
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!