Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: Bake 16 Minutes
June/July 2019 Dig In Recipe
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. In a blender, combine eggs, flour, milk, cream, sugar, vanilla, lemon zest and salt; blend until smooth. Wash hands after handling raw egg.
5. Evenly divide butter between two, 6-inch cast iron skillets or one, 12-inch skillet. Place in oven and heat for 2 minutes or just until butter has melted. Pour half the batter into each pan (or all into the 12-inch skillet), return skillets to oven and bake for 16 minutes or until pancakes are puffed and golden.
6. Remove pancakes from oven and let cool slightly. Once warm, evenly top with lemon curd, blueberries and a dusting of confectioners sugar.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition Information Per Serving: Calories: 228 (Calories from Fat: 81)
Total Fat: 9g (Saturated Fat: 5g)
Total Carbohydrates: 30g (Dietary Fiber: 1g