Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 14 Minutes
Watch video for tips on cooking fish..
April 2023 Dig In Recipe
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Cut parchment paper into 4, 13-inch squares. Fold each piece of paper in half to form a crease down the middle like a book; set aside.
5. In a small bowl, combine butter, lemon juice, paprika, lemon zest, salt and pepper. Dip fish in butter mixture and place in the center of each parchment paper square. Top each fillet with 3 lemon slices. Wash hands after handling raw fish.
6. Fold parchment paper to seal food. Place packets on a baking sheet and bake until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees Fahrenheit as verified with an instant-read food thermometer, about 14 minutes.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Calories 220, Total Fat 10g, Saturated Fat 6g, Cholesterol 96mg, Sodium 161mg, Carbohydrates 1g, Fiber 0g, Sugars. 0g, Protein 31g