Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: Bake 15 Minutes
July August 2021 Big Y Dig In Magazine Recipe
Directions1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Wash hands with soap and water.
3. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
4. Cut parchment paper into 4, 14-inch squares. Fold each piece of paper in half to form a crease down the middle like a book; set aside.
5. In a small bowl, combine butter, lemon juice, paprika, lemon zest, salt and pepper. Dip fish into butter mixture and place in the center of each parchment paper square; top each fillet with 3 lemon slices. Wash hands with soap and water after handling raw fish.
6. Fold parchment paper to seal food. Place packets on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees Fahrenheit as verified with an instant-read food thermometer.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving
Total Fat 10.0 g
Saturated Fat 6.0 g
Cholesterol 96.00 mg
Sodium 161.00 mg
Carbohydrates 1.00 g
Fiber 0.00 g
Sugars. 0.00 g
Protein 31 g
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more