Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: Chill 1 Hour
April 2023 Dig In Recipe
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Rinse fresh produce.
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper with enough overhang on the sides; set aside.
- Using a food processor or blender, pulse graham crackers into a fine crumb. Place in a medium bowl and add unsalted butter and 1/3 cup sugar. Mix to combine.
- Press into prepared pan and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, whisk together remaining sugar, lemon juice, zest, egg yolks, melted salted butter and flour. Microwave in 30-second intervals, whisking constantly between heating, until thick.
- Pour over prepared crust and refrigerate for 1 hour or until set.
- Pull bars out of pan using the overhang of parchment, cut into bars and serve.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Calories: 314, Total Fat: 21g, Saturated Fat: 12g, Cholesterol: 129mg, Sodium: 122mg, Carbohydrates: 32g, Fiber: 0g, Sugars: 26g, Protein: 2g