Leftover Turkey Chowder
Directions1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Cook bacon in large saucepan on medium heat until crisp. Wash hands after handling raw bacon.
3. Add onion; cook and stir 3 minutes. Add water and potatoes.
4. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 5 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
5. Stir Gravy Mix and flour in medium bowl. Stir in half-and-half with wire whisk until smooth. Stir mixture into saucepan. Add turkey, corn and sage.
6. Bring to boil on medium heat. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!