Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
Recipe provided by McCormick. For more inspiration, please visit “www.mccormick.com”
Directions1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Cook bacon in large saucepan on medium heat until crisp. Wash hands after handling raw bacon.
3. Add onion; cook and stir 3 minutes. Add water and potatoes.
4. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 5 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
5. Stir Gravy Mix and flour in medium bowl. Stir in half-and-half with wire whisk until smooth. Stir mixture into saucepan. Add turkey, corn and sage.
6. Bring to boil on medium heat. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!