Recipe provided by Frito Lay.
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Preheat oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Beat together room temperature butter and both kinds of sugar, on high speed, until light and fluffy (2-3 minutes).
4. Add vanilla and eggs, one at a time, and beat on medium speed until just combined.
5. Wash hands with soap and running water after handling raw eggs.
6. Combine all dry ingredients (flour, baking soda, and salt) and add to the mixer. Mix on low speed until just combined.
7. Stir in half of the crushed Lay’s potato chips (reserve rest for coating) and chocolate chips. Fold to incorporate.
7. Refrigerate until dough is chilled.
8. Scoop dough into 3 tablespoon-size balls. Press down lightly to flatten slightly, and roll/coat in remaining crushed Lay’s.
9. Wash hands with soap and running water after handling raw batter.
10. Place cookies 2 inches apart on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
11. Bake for approximately 12-14 minutes, or until edges are set and lightly golden.
12. Allow to cool on baking sheet before serving and enjoying!
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more