- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Bring a large saucepot of salted water to a boil. Add lasagna noodles and cook according to package directions until al dente. Set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add oil. Once hot, add beef and cook until internal temperature of beef reaches 160 degrees Fahrenheit as verified with an instant-read food thermometer, about 8 minutes, breaking it up with a wooden spoon as it cooks. Drain and return to the stove over medium heat.
- Add wine and cook for 2 minutes. Stir in spaghetti sauce and heat to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in milk and simmer for 5 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together, ricotta, sour cream, garlic, basil, 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, salt and pepper and set aside.
- Drain noodles and return them to saucepot. Add meat sauce and remaining mozzarella cheese and toss well. Serve with a dollop of ricotta mixture, if desired.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org.
Calories: 640, Total Fat: 19g, Saturated Fat: 7g, Cholesterol: 70mg, Sodium: 720mg, Carbohydrates: 77g, Fiber: 6g, Sugars: 15g, Protein: 36g