Lady Bugs and Ants on a Log Bento Box
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 0
Recipe and image courtesy of Driscoll's.
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
3. Spread crackers with a thin layer of cream cheese, reserving remaining cream cheese for celery.
4. Cut a small slit in the tip of strawberry halves to separate "wings."
5. Place strawberry half cut-side down on cracker.
6. Cut two blueberries in half and place on half, cut-side down at hulled end of each strawberry half to form lady bugs' heads.
7. Press chocolate chips tip first into strawberries in symmetric patterns to form lady bugs' spots.
8. Spread remaining cream cheese in celery sticks. Press remaining blueberries into cream cheese to form "ants."
9. Place all items in shallow bento box to serve.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!