Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking Time: Overnight
Directions1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Empty oatmeal packet into a medium jar.
3. Add almond milk, Greek yogurt, walnuts, dried cranberries and nut butter.
4. Place the lid on the jar and shake to combine.
5. Refrigerate overnight.
6. In the morning when ready to prepare, wash hands with soap and water. Rinse mango and raspberries under cold running water and pat dry.
7. Top the oatmeal with diced mangos, raspberries and additional walnuts.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition Facts/NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING Calories: 250 Total Fat: 12g Protein: 12g Total Carbohydrates: 24g Cholesterol: Unknown
Recipe provided by Kodiak Cakes.
For more Kodiak Cakes inspiration
please visit www.kodiakcakes.com
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more