This recipe was featured as a Living Well Eating Smart tip on ABC40 February 19, 2013.
Recipe from King Arthur Flour. Watch the recipe video here.
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Measure all the dry ingredients into an 8 or 9-inch round or square cake pan.
5. Blend together thoroughly with a fork and scoop out two holes (or indentations).
6. Pour vanilla into one hole and oil into the other.
7. Mix together brown sugar and tomato juice. Pour directly over ingredients in pan.
8. Stir all ingredients together with your fork until well blended.
9. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
10. Serve right from the pan, while still warm from the oven.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!