Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 34 Minutes
Get inspired and watch us cook up this delicious recipe
March 2023 Dig In Recipe
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. In a large stockpot over medium heat, add oil. Once hot, add onion and garlic and saute for 5 minutes.
4. Add mushrooms and saute for 4 minutes. Add lima beans, lentils, broth, water, thyme, salt and pepper.
5. Increase heat and bring to a boil. Once boiling, reduce heat, cover and let simmer until lentils are tender, about 20 minutes.
6. Add kale and cook until wilted, about 5 minutes.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Calories: 340, Total Fat: 4g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 0mg, Sodium: 175mg, Carbohydrates: 55g, Fiber: 11g, Sugars: 4g, Protein: 21g