Prep Time: 30 min
Cooking Time: 75 min
August 2022 Dig In Recipe
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water.
- In a small bowl, whisk together cumin, chili powder, oregano, 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt and pepper.
- Cut pork into slices. Toss in a large bowl with spice mixture; set aside. Wash hands after handling raw pork.
- Add orange juice, zest, onion and pork to Instant Pot; lock lid in place. Wash hands after handling raw pork.
- Set Instant Pot to MANUAL for 1 hour, 15 minutes. Once it beeps, use the QUICK RELEASE method to vent.
- Carefully open lid and shred pork using 2 forks. In a small bowl, combine pineapple, onion from Instant Pot, pepper and cilantro. Add lime juice, oil and remaining salt and mix to coat evenly.
- Fill tortillas, with pork and pineapple mixture.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Toal Fat: 6g
Total Carbohydrates: 21g
Dietary Fiber: 1g