Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15 to 20 Minutes
Watch this recipe being prepared
January 2023 Dig In Recipe
September 2022 Big Y Dig In Magazine Recipe
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, combine both soups, mixed vegetables, cooked chicken, poultry seasoning, garlic powder, salt and pepper; mix well. Divide mixture evenly among 4 2-cup ramekins.
- Place puff pastry sheet on a cutting board and cut in half. Then cut in half again to form 4 squares.
- Gently top each ramekin with a square of dough.
- Brush each pastry lightly with egg white. Wash hands after handling raw dough and egg.
- Using a fork, poke a few holes in the top of each pie to allow steam to escape.
- Bake until crusts are golden brown and filling is bubbly, about 15-20 minutes.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Calories: 410, Total Fat: 13g, Saturated Fat: 3.5g, Cholesterol: 85mg, Sodium: 1290mg,, Carbohydrates: 36g, Fiber: 6g, Sugar: 6g, Protein: 34g