Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15 to 20 Minutes
Watch this recipe being prepared
September 2022 Big Y Dig In Magazine Recipe
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large bowl, combine both soups, mixed vegetables, cooked chicken, poultry seasoning, garlic powder, salt and pepper; mix well. Divide mixture evenly among 4 2-cup baking dishes.
3. Place puff pastry sheet on a cutting board and cut in half. Then cut in half again to form 4 squares, each 1/2 inch larger than the circumference of the ramekin dish.
4. Gently top each ramekin with a square of dough.
5. Brush each pastry lightly with egg white. Wash hands after handling raw eggs.
6. Using a fork, poke a few holes in the top of each pie to allow steam to escape. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until crusts are golden brown and filling is bubbly.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition Information Per Serving: Calories: 410
Total Fat: 13g
Saturated Fat: 3.5g
Total Carbohydrates: 36g
Dietary Fiber: 6g