Recipe featured on "Food in :60" Segment with Carrie Taylor, RDN, LDN and Andrea Luttrell, RDN, LDN. Watch the recipe video here.
Recipe Note: We used Full Circle Market Frozen Halibut Fillets, but you can substitute fresh halibut or another flaky white fish in this recipe. If using frozen fillets, simply thaw fish according to package directions before preparing.
Recipe courtesy of Action Kitchen.
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
3. In a small bowl, mix together celery salt, sea salt, paprika and pepper. Season fish with the mixture. Wash hands after handling raw fish.
4. In a large sauté pan, heat oil. Place fish in pan and cook about 3 minutes on both sides or until cooked through, reaching an internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. Garnish halibut with chopped tomatoes and serve.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, Visit fightbac.org!