DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. Rinse strawberries under cold running water and pat dry prior to prepping.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9x9-inch baking dish and set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, combine oil, sugar and vanilla; whisk in eggs. In a small bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt; gradually stir into the egg mixture until well blended. Wash hands again after handling raw eggs and flour.
4. Spread batter evenly into the prepared pan and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the brownie begins to pull away from edges of pan. Let cool completely on a wire rack. Once cooled, cut into squares.
5. Place brownie squares into beverage glasses or sundae dishes.
6. Top with a scoop of cherry ice cream, drizzle with chocolate syrup and top with whipped cream and strawberry slices. Serve immediately.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!