Directions1. Saute onion and garlic in olive oil.
2. Add next 6 ingredients and cook over low heat for 5 minutes.
3. Pour sauce into a 9x13-inch baking dish.
4. Make 6 indentations in the sauce and gently break an egg into each.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until eggs set. Sprinkle with cheese.
6. Cook an additional 1 minute. Place each egg on a corn tortilla, cover with sauce and serve immediately.
Nutrition FactsCalories: 200
Fat: 9 g
Carbohydrates: 20 g
Sodium: 750 mg
Fiber: 3 g
Protein: 11 g
Cholesterol: 215 mg