Big Y Life in Balance January 2014
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
3. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, mustard, cayenne pepper, salt to taste, garlic, shallots, spinach and bell pepper; gently fold in crabmeat.
4. Spoon mixture into a large oven-safe crock and top with cheese.
5. Bake for 35 minutes or until bubbly.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition Information Per Serving:
Calories: 80 (Calories from Fat: 45)
Total Fat: 5g (Saturated Fat: 3g)
Total Carbohydrates: 3g (Dietary Fiber: 0g