Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: Cook 3 1/2 Hours
Recipe provided by Kraft/Heinz. For more inspiration, please visit their website.
Directions1. Heat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Wash hands with soap and water. Combine cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottoms of 12 paper-lined muffin cups. Bake 8 min.
3. Beat cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar and 1/4 cup cocoa powder in medium bowl with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Spoon over crusts. After handling raw eggs, wash hands again with soap and water.
4. Bake 22 to 25 min. or until centers are almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 2 hours.
5. Since time has passed, wash hands with soap and water again before handling food. Cover baking sheet with parchment. Melt semi-sweet chocolate as directed on package; spoon into resealable plastic bag. Cut small piece off one bottom corner of bag; use to squeeze chocolate into 12 shapes on prepared baking sheet to resemble cup handles as shown in photo. Freeze until ready to use.
6. Now that all ingredients are ready for assembling and time has passed, wash hands again with soap and water before handling food. Remove liners from cheesecakes. Beat cream and remaining sugar in separate medium bowl with mixer on high speed until soft peaks form; spoon onto cheesecakes. Sprinkle with remaining cocoa powder; top with marshmallows. Gently press chocolate handle into side of each cheesecake.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!