Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: Cook 10 to 12 Minutes, Rest 1 Hour
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine honey, sugar, corn syrup and water.
3. Place a candy thermometer in mixture and cook for 10 to 12 minutes or until it reach 275 degrees Fahrenheit; remove pan from heat and add baking soda.
4. Whisk vigorously for 10 to 15 seconds or until mixture starts to rise and turn golden.
5. Spread mixture out onto a 13x9-inch glass dish lined with parchment paper; let sit for 1 hour or until hardened.
6. Once hard, break it up into pieces and enjoy.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition Information Per Serving Calories: 191 (Calories from Fat: 0)
Total Fat: 0g (Saturated Fat: 0g)
Total Carbohydrates: 50g (Dietary Fiber: 0g