1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Line 2 cookie sheets with foil and lightly grease with cooking spray; set aside.
3. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine flour, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, oregano and salt and pepper to taste. Add chicken wings, in batches, seal and shake to coat. Wash hands after handling raw flour and chicken.
4. Place coated wings on a baking sheet and place on bottom shelf of refrigerator until ready to use.
5. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
6. In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, honey and corn starch; mix until smooth.
7. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine butter, soy sauce and sugar; bring to a slight boil. Stir in vinegar mixture and bring back to a boil. Once boiling, reduce heat to medium-low and cook until sauce thickens, about 8 minutes. Remove from heat.
8. Remove wings from refrigerator and generously baste the tops with the teriyaki sauce and sprinkle with garlic and onion powder. Bake for 15 minutes.
9. Flip wings, baste with more sauce and sprinkle with onion and garlic powder. Bake until internal temperature of wings reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit as verified with an instant-read food thermometer, about 15 minutes.
10. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Calories: 351, Total Fat: 17g, Saturated Fat: 3g, Cholesterol: 70mg, Sodium: 1145mg, Carbohydrates: 30g, Fiber: 1g, Sugars: 20g, Protein: 19g