Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: Marinate 4 Hours to Overnight, Grill 1-1 1/4 Hours
This year, celebrate the land of the free and the home of the brave with friends and family in your backyard with refreshing drinks, tasty sides, festive desserts and with these fall-off-the-bone ribs - hot off the grill.
DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. Place your favorite flavor wood chips in a large bowl. Cover with water and let soak for 1 hour.
2. Wash ribs and blot dry. Remove the thin white membrane on the back of each rack of ribs and discard. Place ribs in a large shallow dish, set aside.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together Worcestershire sauce, honey, soy sauce, garlic, mustard, orange juice and olive oil. Pour over ribs, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for a minimum of 4 hours up to overnight.
4. Spray grill grate with cooking spray and preheat to high. If using a gas grill, add wood chips to smoker box. If using a charcoal grill, add wood chips to coals when hot. Once you see smoke, reduce heat to medium-low. Place the ribs on the grill, cover and grill for 1 to 1¼ hours or until cooked through and rib meat is tender and shrunk back from the ends of the bones, turning occasionally.
5. Transfer the ribs to a cutting board or platter, tent with foil and let sit for 10 minutes.
6. Sather with your favorite Big Y barbecue sauce and serve.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving
Calories: 827 (Calories from Fat: 531)
Total Fat: 59g (Saturated Fat: 19g)
Total Carbohydrates: 17g (Dietary Fiber: 0g