Recipe featured on Food in :60 Segment with Carrie Taylor, RDN, LDN and Andrea Luttrell, RDN, LDN. Recipe courtesy of The Little Potato Company.
Watch the recipe video here.
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
3. Add potatoes, beef, celery, carrots and onion to a slow cooker. Wash hands after handling raw beef.
4. In a medium bowl, combine all remaining ingredients with a whisk until combined. Add to slow cooker.
5. Cover and cook on low for eight hours, or high for four hours, until potatoes, carrots and beef are fork-tender. If desired, thicken sauce further with a cornstarch/water slurry and serve!
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!